Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Content Template debug: Calling functions are wp_trim

This support ticket is created 6 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I'm getting all sorts of errors trying to use Toolset with Beaver Builder. This used to work, but recent updates seem to have broken things.

I was getting a 502 error when trying to edit a content template with Beaver. So I decided to use Beaver Themer instead.

But if I activate Types and Views, I get error messages on the themer layout, even though I'm not using Toolset.

Here are the errors:

Content Template debug: Calling functions are wp_trim_excerpt

Content Template debug: Calling functions are call_user_func, get_content

Any idea what's going on?

Thanks!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - it looks like there could be the compatibility issue between the third party plugin and Toolset plugins but to ensure that I need more details.

What if you try to add "get_content" function to content template debug from:
=> Toolset => Settings => Front-end Content tab => Theme support for Content Templates

Does this makes any difference?

I turned off debugging messages in the Toolset settings, which hid this issue. But I'm a little concerned that I just masked a potential problem. Toolset seems to have Beaver Builder support, but there have been issues lately, with recent Beaver updates.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Well - so the message was showing because you activated the content template debug.

If you see and confirm any compatibility issue with Beaver Builder and Toolset plugins - please feel free to report it by opening the new ticket and share all required information that will help us to debug the issue. This will help other users searching on the forum.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.