Skip Navigation

[Closed] conflict with The Events Calender Pro

This support ticket is created 8 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 8 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am having a conflict with The Events Calendar Plugin by Modern Tribeand Toolset Types and Views. I have been using both of these plugins together for the last 3+ years on my site without issues. But after the last updates they seem to be in conflict.

The problem is that I cannot edit or add an event in the admin dashboard when either Types or Views is active. When I click either I am taken to a blank screen.

I have tested in various browsers , cleared cache, check Toolset is not controlling the events plug-in. I have tried debug on for both plug-ins but don;t get any info reported. I have also tried with Chrome console on and it shows nothing.

I have also posted this same issue to Modern Tribe.

Thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

1)
Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

2)
*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] conflict with The Events Calender Pro’ is closed to new replies.