Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conflict using Toolset Beta (many-to-many relationships) and WPML

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Conflict using Toolset Beta (many-to-many relationships) and WPML

Solution:
The issue here was user were using outdated Toolset pluginss.
Please use always latest Toolset plugins.

You can find proposed solution, in this case, with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/conflict-using-toolset-beta-many-to-many-relationships-and-wpml/#post-872294

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by sigerS 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to:
Activate WPML sting translation and WPML Translation Management gives an error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Types_Field_Group_Post_Factory' not found in /home/p13592/domains/sgrsmt.nl/public_html/client/yogatrainer/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/includes/wpml.php:303 Stack trace: #0 /home/p13592/domains/sgrsmt.nl/public_html/client/yogatrainer/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/admin.php(91): wpcf_admin_bulk_string_translation() #1 /home/p13592/domains/sgrsmt.nl/public_html/client/yogatrainer/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/bootstrap.php(239): wpcf_embedded_admin_init_hook() #2 /home/p13592/domains/sgrsmt.nl/public_html/client/yogatrainer/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wpcf_embedded_init('') #3 /home/p13592/domains/sgrsmt.nl/public_html/client/yogatrainer/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /home/p13592/domains/sgrsmt.nl/public_html/client/yogatrainer/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/p13592/domains/sgrsmt.nl/public_html/client/yogatrainer/wp-settings.ph in /home/p13592/domains/sgrsmt.nl/public_html/client/yogatrainer/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/embedded/includes/wpml.php on line 303

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
I disabled the plugins, because the backend cant be used if plugins are active.

hidden link

I can create a user for testing purpose

Thanks

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Siger

Thanks for creating a new thread with this.

Can I get some more details from you.

Specifically, how did you arrive at this point? You added the Types and Views betas to an existing site, or you started with them on a brand new site?

And the error you have reported happened when adding WPML to the site for the first time, or you have used WPML site on this site before and the problem happened when updating?

You have given me access details so I will go an make a copy of your site for testing, and I'll let you know when I've done that and confirmed the problem.

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the reply.
how did you arrive at this point? I had the production versions installed but needed to create many-to-many reletionships. Then I installed the betas.
Now I am ready with the content I want to translate the site I activated WPML which I downloaded before (v3.8.4) Within the WP plugin area I upgraded to v3.9.1 and then the site crasches. I uninstalled and manually installed which worked but installing the two other plugins String translation and WPML Translation Management must be activated (because of Elementor) but then the site crashes again. The debug shows the error stated in the previous message.

Is this clear?

Nigel
Supporter

Thanks for the update.

I installed a local copy to test but had tabs open for both your site and my local copy and I disabled plugins on your site intending to do so on my copy.

I have re-activated the plugins, but you should double-check that the correct plugins are currently active.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll update you again soon.

Nigel
Supporter

I confirmed the issue on my local copy of your site (the error specifically relates to activating String Translation) and reproduced it on a clean test site.

I have now escalated this thread so that it can be investigated further, and I'll update you when I have something to report.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi Nigel,

Thank you very much for the effort. I hope this can be resolved and I'll be patient 🙂

If you need anything let me know!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Nigel is on vacation. This is Minesh here and I've update for you.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please try to resolve your issue by installing latest release candidate plugins of Toolset. You can download it from your account's download page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/
[Select "Beta" from top left dropdown]

In the Beta everythink works as expected!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.