Skip Navigation

[Resolved] conflict issue between The Events Calendar (Community Events) and Toolset Views

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by billB-3 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am having a plugin conflict issue between The Events Calendar (Community Events) and Toolset Views. It was working fine up until the latest update, but now these community pages no longer function as intended. I was able to disconnect all plugins and narrow it down to just the Toolset Views plugin...if disabled the functionality of Community Events returns.

I didn't realize that Views was now a legacy plugin...what is replacing it, is there an automated way to transition to this, and do you think that this would clear up the conflict issues?

Thanks,
Bill

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Please follow the steps on my previous private message(August 9, 2021 at 4:34 pm) to migrate the website. Once it is finished, reply here and I'll check why that happens.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 11.50.31 AM.png

I am trying to set up migrator, but the plugin is asking for a destination URL which I don't see.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I checked and there was a Toolset post template acting on the page and for some reason with the latest updates it no longer worked...so I removed the post template and immediately the content showed up 🙂

Thank you for your dedication on this support Jamal. You really did go above and beyond for me.

Cheers!
Bill

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.