Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Configuring E-mail Notification when a use submit a form.

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I want to send an email when a user register on my website. I configured the E-mail Notification section of the User Form and send a test email with it. But I didn't receive any email from it. Do I need to configure any thing else like smtp. Please help me with it. How to send gmail notification. Is there any tutorial related to it?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting Toolset support.

Toolset does not implement any emailing system. It just uses the core WordPress wp_mail function. If the emails are not sent, it is rather related to WordPress than to something within Toolset.
https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/wp_mail/

Please follow these articles on how to debug emailing inside WordPress:
- hidden link
- hidden link

If that does not help, let me access your website and try to send an email programmatically, from a Toolset custom code snippet. If the email is not sent, we can assume that emailing is not working as expected on your server. Either you will need to configure an alternative SMTP service, or contact your hosting provider for assistance.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.