Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conditions not applied on Conditional block

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidW-32 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

When editing Conditions on Conditional block on the template for custom post type "Top ERP Anbieter", I select source "Download" (screenshot 1), but after saving the conditions window, it appears as "Referenzen" on the conditional block (screenshot 2). Additionally, styles like Hover scale = 110 are not working.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

It seems you forget to share the screenshot you suppose to share.

Can you please share problem URL where you are trying to add the conditions using conditional block and screenshots.

Conditional 2.png
Conditional 1.png

pls. see attached screenshots

sample URL: hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Do you reference to the following conditional block that is added within the view and view is added inside the content template?
=> hidden link

I see there are two conditional blocks added to that view - Can you please tell me what is exactly not working?

the reason of the two conditional blocks is to differentiate if the image should be with border or without border depending on the boolean field "Download Bild mit Rahmen". This is not working. Even if "Download Bild mit Rahmen" is set, the border is not shown. Additionally, styles like Hover scale = 110 are not working for both image bloks inside the conditional blocks.
The reason could be that the condition for both conditional blocks is not correct. It should be
Field "Download Bild mit Rahmen" from Aktuelle DOWNLOADS is equal to 1
NOT Field "Download Bild mit Rahmen" from Aktuelle DOWNLOADS is equal to 1

and not
Field "Download Bild mit Rahmen" from Aktuelle REFERENZEN is equal to 1
NOT Field "Download Bild mit Rahmen" from Aktuelle REFERENZEN is equal to 1

Minesh
Supporter

I see the Downloads is a repeating field group and for that you created a view that displays the repeating field group items.

For this post: hidden link

When I edit the above post: hidden link
- I can see with downloads it has two entries.

It does display two entry on frontend and with image it does display border with 1px. What else css you want to apply?

border should be conditional depending on Field "Download Bild mit Rahmen" and hover scale should work for both. I see that it works now! What magic did you do?

Minesh
Supporter

I just resaved the content template - there is no other major change I've made. Maybe it should be cache.

as wp admin in preview, it shows correctly. I deleted cache and minified JS/CSS in my caching plugin for the whole website. but when I open the post as normal visitor now, the border and hover effect are gone again:
hidden link

border should be conditional depending on Field "Download Bild mit Rahmen" and hover scale should work for both. still not working (deleted cache and minified JS/CSS in my caching plugin for the whole website). is it the same behaviour on your side?

please check if the conditional block inside the view for the repeating field group "Downloads" is also showing that the Field "Download Bild mit Rahmen" belongs to repeating field group "Referenzen". But it belongs to "Downloads". It seems there is a bug in the conditional block. Can you also please check that?

Minesh
Supporter

I'm not sure why you say its not working at your end.

On the following post: hidden link
- I see the downloads section at the bottom of the page:

With the edit page I can see that there are two entries available for the Downloads repeating field group and it does display the two entry where for one entry the "Download Bild mit Rahmen" is checked and for another its not checked.

Please see the video:
- hidden link

I can see the two entry with one has border and another has not.

In preview mode after login as admin it works fine. But as normal visitor, it is not working. Can you please check this on your end? Any ideas why?

As normal visitor, it is not working. Can you please check this on your end? Any ideas why? Please help!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.