Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conditional Output based on [wpv-user field="user_registered"]

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 2 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi There,

I would like to create a condition where I can output "trial" if a users registration date is within 7 days of todays date. Is it possible using the [wpv-user field="user_registered"] shortcode?

Thanks in advance

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Edward,

Thank you for getting in touch.

This would be possible to do however you only have the user's registered date. You will then need to write some custom code in order to do the calculation to see if the user was registered within 7 days ago.

Unfortunately the custom code required for this would be out of the scope of our support forum and as such I would recommend getting in contact with one of the registered contractors on our site in order to get this done for you.

You can contact them by going to the link below.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.