Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Condition causes error

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jim,

Actually this is expected. I checked the site and you are using the recommended practices for the shortcodes its just that you have so many of them and you have to remember that calling functions takes time. Most servers have a 30s limit on the execution time.

So increasing the execution time as your site grows is a normal procedure as the demands on the server grows.

Thanks,
Shane

Jim

Hi Shane,
I am sorry to have to report that the bug might still be there...

The max exec time is set to 4 times the time before and the images are not loading. Now I wonder if when I said that it worked, I might have looked at a wrong page ( a page with less images) a copy of the original, that I used to test and hunt down the bug...

Have you/the support team found anything else, or are you (very) sure that the bug has to do with the php execution time?

Hope to hear from you again.
Thanks,
Jim

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jim,

Could you disable the non-toolset plugins and try again and let me know if the issue still remains ?

Our team advises that there are no limit for the shortcodes rendering. Our team noted that a total of 64 plugins are on your site.

Could you try this and let me know if the issue is still there.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.