Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Checkbox won't stay checked when post saved

This support ticket is created 2 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 6.53.35 PM.png

I've got a checkbox as a custom field in a field group. Its purpose is to superimpose a little heart over the featured image of a post, when selected.

The checkbox will no longer stay checked when the post is saved.

This may have something to do with it?

' "NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given in /www/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.conditional.php on line 325"
"NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /www/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.conditional.php on line 326"
"NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: array_intersect_key(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in /www/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.conditional.php on line 327"
"NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /www/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/toolset-forms/classes/class.conditional.php on line 264" '

For awhile, the heart remained on the older posts. Now it's gone from all of them. Can you help? Thank you.

hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is really strange. Can you please share problem URL where I can see the checkbox field is added and steps I need to follow to see the issue.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

It's a checkbox called "Editor's Choice" in a field group. hidden link

<div class="title-section-ec"><span class=“rating-ec”>♥</span></div>

Minesh
Supporter

I see that you've added the following line of code to "Conditional display" section of the field "Editor's Choice":
=> hidden link

jQuery(editor - s - choice) eq 1)

I've removed that as it was wrongly added and I can see now checkbox is saved as expected.

Woohoo, it works! I love you!

Now...I'd like to add this to the archives images. How do I do that?

Should I start a new ticket? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Minesh
Supporter

You are welcome. Yes, please kindly open a new ticket with every new question you may have. This will help other users searching on the forum as well as help us to write correct problem resolution summery for the original issue reported with this ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.