Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Checkbox value (checked/unchecked) not showing in Admin Dashboard

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ankit Katailiha 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Unchecked checkbox in admin dashboard.png
Checkbox custom field for user registration in front end.png
Checkbox custom field for user registration form.png

Hi Team,
I have created a user registration form with toolset and added some custom user fields with toolset like organization name, job title and terms condition agreement checkbox. Now the issue is that when any users register themselves, I can see all the details filled by users in Dashboard/users section except the terms condition agreement checkbox. All the fields are required in my registration form and every time users fill all the fields but why checkbox is showing unchecked in Admin side?
I am attaching screenshots for your reference.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ankit,

Thank you for getting in touch.

It would appear here that there is some disconnect between the actual field and the field that is in the Form.

Can you send me a screenshot of the Form that you're using the populate the field or send me a link to the form.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
hehe is the form url - hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ankit,

It would appear that you're using a generic checkbox field to perform the user acceptance on the frontend, however the slug is completely different from what is set on the field in Toolset Types.

Please change the slug from "user-acceptance" on the form to "wpcf-terms_conditions_agreement".

This should resolve the issue.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi,
I have checked that but I also found that there is no option to add hyperlink of "Terms"& condition" like I did in generic field. How to add hyperlink with checkbox field?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Ankit,

Does the checkbox agreement work now ?
. How to add hyperlink with checkbox field?</me>

If you're referring to adding a hyperlink to the label value for the checkbox then you're not able to.

Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues with this and provide me with admin access so that I can have a further look.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.