Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Change Images Source From Prime in Media Folder to Reduced Size, like "-150×150"

This support ticket is created 2 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by shawnW-3 2 years, 6 months ago.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
So...
[types field='prod-img-grp' title='%%TITLE%%' alt='%%ALT%%'][/types]
...Will render /wp-content/uploads/2020/03/imagenamefourtyfour.png

As you're surely aware, WordPress automatically creates access to resized images for ease.

What I want is to access this this "/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/imagenamefourtyfour-150x150.png" with the -150x150 included, so that I can render a thumbnail different from a standard image.

To be clear, I am NOT wanting to make the standard image smaller after it's already rendered. My main reason for looking into this is to reduce loadtime of an image heavy page, and changing the display size won't change the load time, at least not significantly.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
This is a hard topic to search for.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
Not at this time.

What is the link to your site?
N / A

Sorry, took 5 secs to figure this out. My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.