Skip Navigation

[Resolved] can't show in product's price options the product's availability

This support ticket is created 8 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Castel 8 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Ross Fisher.

Author
Schermata 2016-02-12 alle 00.25.35.png

I am trying to: show up near my product price its availability (number of pieces in stock / "out of stock" message)

I visited this URL: hidden link (in stock product - no message and no count at all) VS hidden link (out of stock, there is only a - wrong - message, its meaning is "learn more" and it's supposed to go maybe to contacts or to a mailto, but it goes to the same page)

I expected to see: sometinthing like "product available! 4 in stock" or "product not available" / "product not available: backorder it" if the backorder option in this product is active)

Instead, I got: simply the product number select when avaliable, the message "per saperne di più" with autolink if the product is out of stock.

Thank you for contacting Toolset support, I'd be delighted to assist!

I'd like to take a look at your views used to generate these pages.

To best troubleshoot the problem, I would like to request temporary Administrative access to your WordPress site. Please include the Login URL, Username and Password along with your FTP connection information. Feel free to create a temporary admin user solely for this purpose.

Your next reply will be private, only you and I will have access to it, I look forward to your reply!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.