Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can't install the CRED plugin and the VIEW plugin on a new project page

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to install the Toolset plugins on an empty wordpress page. As soon as I install and activate the CRED plugin or the VIEW plugin my site stops working and the pluginpage in my wordpress Dashboard disappears. The empty wordpress page is registered as hidden link in Toolset.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No. I just try to set up the page, like I did it before with my other projects, where I never faced such an error.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Lara,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Given the nature of this error I would recommend that you enable the wordpress debugging so that we can know what is the exact error being thrown.

To enable the wordpress debugging please follow the instructions in the link below.
hidden link

Once you have done this please try to activate the plugin once more and let me know the error that appears.

Thanks,
Shane

bywood-screenshot-02.jpg

Hey Shane,
thanks for your quick response.

I can install the CRED plugin but as soon as I activate the plugin it's showing me this page (screenshot-02.jpg) - no error message.
After the CRED plugin activation, everytime I go to the pluginpage in my WordPress Dashboard page, which you can view in my screenshot, appears.

This is the message i've got from the debug.log :
[15-May-2020 16:02:08 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: items in /homepages/42/d731367982/htdocs/clickandbuilds/BYWOODDasHolzportal/wp-includes/rest-api.php on line 1245

And this is the code from the rest-api.php on line 1245:

foreach ( $value as $index => $v ) {
			$is_valid = rest_validate_value_from_schema( $v, $args['items'], $param . '[' . $index . ']' );
			if ( is_wp_error( $is_valid ) ) {
				return $is_valid;
			}
		}

Hopefully the information will help you to understand the problem.

Kind Regards
Lara

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lara,

This is quite strange as your image is similar to when a website's url doesn't exist.

Would you mind providing FTP and backend access to the site so that I can check on this issue further for you ?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Lara,

I'm able to see this issue.

Would you mind if I took a copy of your site to run some tests here locally?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hey Shane,

no problem. Feel free to test.
Thanks a lot!

Kind Regards
Lara

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2020-05-15 at 3.40.39 PM.png

Hi Lara,

I would suggest you contact your hosting provider for them to have a look into this because checking this on the copy of your site the plugins page displays fine. See Screenshot

Perhaps they can give a better explanation as to why this is happening. Also ask them to clear any cache that could be on your site as well.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.