Skip Navigation

[Closed] Can't install Forms 2.6 with Types 3.4.1 & Views 3.3.1

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 3 years, 6 months ago.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? Install and activate Toolset Forms 2.6

Is there any documentation that you are following? Toolset Commercial Plugin Interface

Is there a similar example that we can see? NB?A

What is the link to your site? trynutanix.com

I am runnming the latest Avada theme as of today. I already had this site functioning completely. updated Toolset Types & Views to the latest versions. When I tried to load the admin page I could not get in until I disabled CRED Forms plugin.

I've tried updating and then tried re-downloading the Toolset Forms 2.6 plugin, but I'm getting an error: "failed! download forbidden)

Please advise.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Patrick

This is a known issue, please follow the erratum for updates: https://toolset.com/errata/toolset-forms-2-6-triggers-fatal-php-error-on-earlier-versions-of-php/

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't install Forms 2.6 with Types 3.4.1 & Views 3.3.1’ is closed to new replies.