Skip Navigation

[Resolved] cant create filter (by taxonomy) in a view

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

hej toolset.
since latest updates (wp 6.3 / types 3.4.20 / views 3.6.8) i cant add any filter (by taxonomy) to neither existing or new view!
it's an overall issue, not depending to certain (client) installation.
actually it's just beause there are some hidden classes are passed to the filter-list, which makes it hard to make any detail choices! 😉
could you please provide a hotfix for this?!
best,
s

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I just created the following sandbox site and you can auto-login to it using the following link:
- hidden link

I've created following test page where I've added the block view to filter events by taxonomy "event types":
=> hidden link

I check on frontend - it works as expected.
hidden link

I do not see any issue adding taxonomy filter.

Are you able to reproduce the issue with the sandbox site I shared? if yes, can you please share the exact steps I will have to follow that should help me to reproduce the issue?

If you do not able to reproduce the issue on sandbox site then there must some conflict.

Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?
- Do you see any difference?

thanks minesh! perfect help.
as you said in your sandbox did everything work well.
i went back to a sandbox of mine and started syncing your (basic) settings and activated one of my other 'default' plugin after another.
it came out that 'atec Cache Info' had bad influence on the discribed missing/hidden filter editing.
of course i am also fine without the 'atec Cache Info'.
sorry for molesting here!
best,
s

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.