Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cannot update plugin. Check for updates has no results.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by edW 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

edW

Hi Shane,
Thanks again for checking! So since we purchased a lifetime Types account, what do I do now?

edW

Hi Shane,
I wanted to check back to see if you know how I should proceed. Is there someone at WPML I need to talk to? Since we purchased a lifetime Types license, I don't know where to go from here.
Thank you again for all your help!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ed,

As mentioned your Types subscription is actually valid and in place. I've escalated this ticket to our 2nd tier supporters for further checks to see how best we can resolve this one for you.

However you should still be able to use the Types plugin without any issues.

Thanks,
Shane

edW

Thank you, Shane. Has tier 2 had a chance to get back to you?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Ed,

Based on the response on our internal ticket on the issue, our team is suggesting to revise the message that you are currently seeing. Rather than being prompt for a WPML registration they are suggesting making the message limited to types.

As you know your plugin is currently registered correctly so you won't have any issues using the plugins. As for when our team will revise the notification message i'm not sure.

However you account will only give you access to our Types plugin and given that the key is accepted, there isn't any functionality issue to address here. So I would consider this one as resolved or will be fixed in a future release since there is not much else we can do here.

Thanks,
Shane

edW

Thank you for all your help and professionalism. I appreciate your responsiveness. Have a great day!

edW

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.