Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cannot edit filters in views after Types update

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by justineO 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 1.06.29 PM.png

I am trying to Add or edit a view.

After I updated Types today I can not edit the filter section of any view. If I add a new view I also cannot edit this section. the lower half of the edit view page appears to be missing. Clicking on + Add Filter does nothing.

Thank you

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Justine,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so I can have a look at what is happening here?

The private fields will be enabled .

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Justine,

I noticed that you are still on views version 2.2.2

Please try updating your views plugin and let me know if this helps.

https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Thanks,
Shane

Hi there - The only update that appeared in my admin dashboard today was for the Types plug-in. Views does not show an update. I will go ahead and download at the link you've provided - but wondering why it is not an option from the wp admin?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Justine,

It could be that the update has not yet been propagated through the web since it was just released.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi there - I have updated Views and the problem is solved. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.