Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can not add more than one Views in the same template

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by abdullahA-6 7 years, 8 months ago.

Author

I am trying to: creat more than one slider or views to put them in a template
each slider has its own filtering system based on different taxonomies, the problem is when I add one slider it works perfectly, when I add another slider it both don't work at all, although each has its own way of filtering methods, I was hoping to have this feature as they help a lot to show my customers lots of different options.

and one more thing, I tried so many times to use Layouts with Views, it has some deficits. so I unplugined the Layout.

changed the Automatic to Manual and worked ! still prefer if the automatic works anyways

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.