Skip Navigation

[Resolved] bootstrap not loaded

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 4 years, 2 months ago.

Author

I am trying to:
to use the bootstrap autamically loaded from toolset settings but it did not work, even if i set it in the settings . i dont want to add script from functions and any plugins but currently i put script in functions.php.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link in the developer options try to search the bootstrap.
I expected to see:
i expect to use the toolset bootstrap only , i dont want to used any third party plugins and i dont want to add script in the functions file. . i try to disable the plugins the ebs plugins and removed the code in functions.php and test but still no bootsrap loaded from the toolset only the bootstrap js
Instead, I got:
"for now i add the script in functions.php for the bootstrap to load" my issue is i want to use the toolset bootstrap only not the others

You are loading Bootstrap at least twice, once from a CDN and once from Toolset.
I am not sure what you added to the functions.php but the issue is likely solved immediately when you change the theme to Twenty Twenty (or, additionally do not use other plugins)

That would speak for a conflict with either Theme or Plugins.

Can you try to use Twenty Twenty Theme and check again?
If that does not work, can you try not using other plugins but only Toolset?
Please let me know if you can spot the conflicting plugin(theme)

I suggest making those tests on a staging site, for safety.

Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.