Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Bootstrap grid with different columns on large and medium screens before stacking on small

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by William Locatelli 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hi Nigel,
Swiper bug was an Elementor issue. Now is fixed.

I need help for another issue.

If i use bootstrap grid code in views like this:
<div class="row">
<div class="col-6 col-md-4">.col-6 .col-md-4</div>
</div>
the result is like this: hidden link
not 3 colums in a row but only 2 and the last one above.

If i use the same code in a page with elementor or in a page blank works fine.

Can you help me? 🙂

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

When I visit the page and resize the browser, on medium screens I see 3 columns and on larger screens I see two columns, so I would say it is expected.

However, it is surely not what you want, because the content is being dynamically generated and a new row is added every 3 results, which is fine when you want to display 3 results in a row, but not when you have 2 columns, because each row in the markup results in one-and-a-half visual rows on the screen.

The solution in such a case as this is to move the row div outside of the wpv-loop tags, so that all of the results are output inside the same markup row (and because of flexbox they will reflow on the screen as required).

Can you try that? And if it doesn't look right I'll take a closer look.

HI Nigel,
i've found the beg. Was a CSS code in my custom.css

Thanks for the support 🙂

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.