Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Best way to get user location and display nearest results

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: Get user location, pass it to a parametric search to display results

Is there a way to handle this with toolset? Or I should configure jquery normally?

That's a pretty obvious functionality so I hope there is a smart way to achieve the result within Toolset. Thanks for your help.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This feature already reported to our developers but when exactly our developers will add a new feature or not is not up-to us Supporters to determine. Each issue reported in, whether a bug or a new feature request, is taken seriously into consideration. It is given a high or low priority based on a number of factors. Factors which those with the overview of all things related are in the best position to determine.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. You just need to wait little longer and when we ship this feature in near future release.

You may use guidelines given in the following ticket if that may help you:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/distance-search-in-parametric-search/#post-304791

Thank you for keeping me updated if this is your goal.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.