Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Bad display on maps

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fabriceS 2 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Fabrice,

With the manual centering of the map there is essentially no difference to the maps function as with the automatic centering.

I've set it to the same coordinates as it appears previously. The map also unctions as intended when the filtering is performed as well.

However I went ahead and escalated to our 2nd tier team to have a look to see if there is anything that can be done to help resolve this issue.

It should be mentioned that none of this happens when the site is copied to our local testing server.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Fabrice,

Our 2nd tier team would like to have a look at the issue but prefer not to work on the live site.

Would it be possible to provide them with a staging site where they have more flexibility to investigate and debug ?

For now the workaround will allow you to have some of of the map functionality but further debugging will need to be done by them.

This staging site will need to be on the same server that the live site is on where the issue can be seen.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.