Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Are there any freelancers who would build a Toolset powered site for me?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Author

Hi All,

I know this sounds really lazy and I'm happy to pay for that fact but would anyone be willing to build a Toolset powered site for me if I were to give them a specification for what I want? I literally don't have the time or patience to learn it all for myself so regrettably I'm open to taking the easy way out.

It would only be added little bits to one of the already existing templates that are already supplied for the Real Estate example with Toolset.

Let me know what you think guys and then we can have a more detailed conversation

Best Wishes

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Edward,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually we have a list or certified consultants that you can contact for nay of your toolset project needs.

You can contact them by going to the link below.

https://toolset.com/consultant/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.