Skip Navigation

[Escalated to 2nd Tier] Archive post type not responding to full width setting

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Screenshot 2024-04-22 174342.png
Screenshot 2024-04-22 142615.png
Screenshot 2024-04-22 142307.png

I am trying to: set an archive to full width but it is not responding to the setting. I made the change under customiser but it's not responding. I then tried to make the change on the archive itself under the ASTRA THEME SETTINGS section but that made no difference. If I add it via code on CSS it works but if I use the default customiser/astra settings it does not work. Infact it does not responding to any setting linked to page layout, be it full (width/strettched) or (full width/contained) or any of the other settings. I have a number of archives on my website and on all the archive pages I have been able to easily adjust the layout as per need but since then there's been two Astra/wordpress updates which maybe are the cause I don't or perhaps things changed on your end?

NB! Unfortunately I can't send you admin details to login cause the site is behind a gateway/firewall and you need a VPN to connect to it.

The post archive is using the grid layout(not sure if this is relavant info but, I am giving detail to help you recreate the issue).
Please assist and it's quite urgent, my last support ticket took such a long time to be replied to that I eventually cancelled what I was doing and tried a different option.

Regards

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

I set up a test site on our sandbox to check that the Astra theme settings are working as intended, and I'm struggling to get them to work. It looks like something may have changed with Astra that has affected how they work.

So I'm escalating this so we can look into it further.

We don't need access to your site given that we can reproduce the problem.

I'll get back to you with our findings.