Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Ajax pagination still proceed with link

This support ticket is created 2 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: Do ajax pagination

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see: the ajax pagination works

Instead, I got: proceed to refresh page with the link

Hello, I see an error message in the browser console indicating a JavaScript problem. This could indicate the theme or another plugin is attempting to load the jQuery library in a non-standard way, or some assets are being optimized/minified in a way that is causing problems with Toolset. As a test, please try temporarily disabling all plugins except Types and Blocks (or Views if you use the legacy Views plugin), activate a default theme like Twenty Twenty One, and deactivating any custom code snippets in Toolset > Settings > Custom code.
Then test the archive page again. If the problem is resolved in his test, reactivate your theme, plugins and code snippets one by one, testing each time until the problem returns. That should help give you an idea of where the conflict occurs.

jw.png

Hi, I don't think it's related with the javascript error. On cosole it's just the facebook script error and this because we have ad blocker on our browser

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 8.43.46 AM.png

I don't think it's related with the javascript error. On cosole it's just the facebook script error and this because we have ad blocker on our browser
I don't think it's related to a Facebook script either, but that is not what I'm referring to. Our consoles show different messages. I am looking at the link you shared previously, in Chrome, while visiting as a Guest (logged-out of WP):
hidden link

I am referring to this error in custom-scripts.js:

custom-scripts.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    at custom-scripts.js:1
(anonymous) @ custom-scripts.js:1

I have attached a full-screen screenshot so you can see exactly what I see. It seems custom-scripts.js is loaded before jQuery is available. Maybe this file is enqueued in the child theme without jQuery in its dependencies?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.