Skip Navigation

[Resolved] After a recent update, all of the maps on my site stopped working

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Use Google maps to display listing data.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Before I made plugin updates all of the maps worked fine but now they are just blank. It's not a Google maps API issue because when I remove the view that is adding the pins to the map then the map will display. I noticed a few errors in that console that seem like they could be related to the issue. The errors include "You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors". My WordPress install, plugins, and theme are all full up to date and I have made sure my toolset and Google API keys are correct. my server is on Linux, running PHP 5.6.36, Apache 2.4.34, and MySQL 10.1.31. The website is a subdomain that I use for website development and the URL is not secure.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Chance,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I see that the map is loading currently but could you let me know if the issue is resolved? Or are you using a previous maps version.

Also I know that Multiple Maps API can cause issues so I would suggest contacting AVADA as well to see if they have a way to disable the google maps API since we are already importing it with toolset.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.