Skip Navigation

[Closed] Adding The Events Calendar events as a child relationship to Toolset Types posts

This support ticket is created 2 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have businesses created as a Toolset Type (like a directory) and would like each business to be able top create community events with The Events Calendar and have these events be listed on their business page (like a child relationship).

I can create the relationship between them using Toolset Relationships, but the issue is that the community events form does not specifically tie in to the business toolset type so that it automatically relates the event to that specific business.

I looked at the support feed and could not find anything similar. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I can create the relationship between them using Toolset Relationships, but the issue is that the community events form does not specifically tie in to the business toolset type so that it automatically relates the event to that specific business.
==>
Can you please elaborate more on above sentence and share more details. Maybe you can share few screenshots that should help me to understand your issue first. What exactly not working with the form and where?

The topic ‘[Closed] Adding The Events Calendar events as a child relationship to Toolset Types posts’ is closed to new replies.