Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Add Spiderfier to Toolset Google Maps plugin

This support ticket is created 8 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 8 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I am trying to: add Spiderfier to Toolset Google Map, because when there are marker pins that overlap each other, they spring apart gracefully when you click them, so you can pick the one you meant.

This is the URL: hidden link

This is very useful to use in cojunction with Clustering, which is already in Toolset Google Map Plugin.

Please consider adding this feature as soon as possible, because I cannot find any way to add it in the documentation. If you tell me how I can add it, then great too, but this should be a must have feature like the clustering you've added 🙂

Thank you.
Best regards.

Thank you for contacting Toolset support, I'd be delighted to assist!

What a cool idea! I would be happy to submit this to our developers for consideration. While I can't promise that it'll make it into the Toolset Maps plugin, you can rest assured that your voice is heard.

I have asked for our Tier 2 supporters to leave a message here once they have received the feedback.

Thank you very much Ross!
I hope it's included in Toolset Maps plugin, because it's a must have feature.
Right now I'm blocked with a site that goes live tomorrow... When there are several markers on the same place, it's impossible to see the tooltip and Spiderfier does the job.

Isn't there a method or something that I can use to include spiderfier while it isn't officially integrated?
Something like a hook that I can call to insert the spiderfier code at the moment when the map is created.

Thank you.
Best regards.

Thank you for your patience regarding this feature request.

As of now, we do not have any published hooks regarding the Toolset Maps plugin but I will ask our developers if there is as a workaround for now. I'll provide an update the moment I hear back from them!

Hello,

I'm closing this as it's a feature request which has been forwarded to development team already.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.