Skip Navigation

[Closed] Add New page not saving data

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by reggieL 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I am trying to: add information for a property, Cedar Hills. But when I hit save, the page refreshes without saving the data I just entered.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: data in the form

Instead, I got: a blank page

I contact my host, Liquid Web. They checked a number of things and believed the issue is with Toolset.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I confirm that the credentials are working. But, I need you to do a test to isolate this issue. Please check if this issue appears when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If this does not help find the cause of the issue, I need to know what scenario do you follow, so I can reproduce the same issue. What fields do you try to change? what values do you test with?
If I don't find the cause, I might need to take a copy of your website for local development. Do you allow me to take the copy?

I continue having this issue when only Toolset plugins are activated. I have also tried setting the theme to WordPress Twenty-Twenty and continued to have this problem.

The scenario is that I log into the site. on the lefthand menu I choose the "Properties" tab. I select "Cedar Hills" and scroll to the bottom of the page where the tenant information is. I entered text in box under "current tenant" and click save. Then the information vanishes and the page does not update on the front end.

The topic ‘[Closed] Add New page not saving data’ is closed to new replies.