Skip Navigation

[Closed] Add grouped field that includes text and URL link

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 9 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Is there anyway I can add one field that allows me a single line of text as well as a URL? (Would need to be able to have multiple instances as well) An example of what I am trying to achieve would be "If you like this, go HERE", where 'HERE' is the URL and the rest of the line is the textfield.

Hi vytenisK,

Could you describe the question with more details?
Are you going to add a custom fields repeating groups, like this:

URL, TEXT
URL1, text1
URL2, text2
URL3, text3

It is not possible within Types, but you can try the workaround in this document:
Creating Groups of Repeating Fields
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-groups-of-repeating-fields-using-fields-tables/

Hope it help

The topic ‘[Closed] Add grouped field that includes text and URL link’ is closed to new replies.