Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Not Displaying Product Layout

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Not Displaying Product Layout with custom fields.

Solution:
This plugin doesn't allow for custom field data to be added to the generated template.

What I would recommend that you do is to get in touch with the support team for this plugin and ask them if it is possible to load custom fields on the page templates for mobiles.

If this is possible then we could use the types api functions to load the items on the page directly.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: I have activated the AMP for WP - Accelerated Mobile Pages plugin. My site uses WooCommerce. I have also created a field group which I use in the template for Products. On the AMP pages, the products template displays properly (ie: all the fields I created which are in the field group) but on the AMP pages, they don't show.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link (for the most part)

Instead, I got: hidden link

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi James,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Does this plugin allow you to create the template for the mobile page ?

Or does it automatically take the information and create this mobile page.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

CaptureAA.JPG

Hi Shane,

The plugin doesn't allow me to create a template for the mobile page? It automatically take the information and create this mobile page. It only allows me to toggle certain data on or off the AMP page (see screenshot).

Thanks.
James.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi James,

I see the issue.

This plugin doesn't allow for custom field data to be added to the generated template.

What I would recommend that you do is to get in touch with the support team for this plugin and ask them if it is possible to load custom fields on the page templates for mobiles.

If this is possible then we could use the types api functions to load the items on the page directly.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.