Skip Navigation

[Resolved] A (Toolset) custom field (checkboxes) is not displaying as a Query Filter

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot3.jpg
screenshot2.png

I am trying to: Use a checkboxes field as a query filter

I expected to see: The custom field as a query filter

Instead, I got: The regular query filter screen but the field is not there 🙁

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created a set of five (5) custom fields (screenshot1) for a CPT on my site. One of those fields is a "checkboxes" field called "Location" and setup with either a 0 or a 1 value (screenshot2), however when I try and setup a filter using that field it is not displaying in the list of fields I can select (screenshot3).

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Bobby,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Has an option on a post been selected for the checkbox ?

If not could you please try selecting an option on any post to see if the filter will display the custom field.

If this does not work please let me know as well as provide admin access to the site so that I can have a look for you.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.