Skip Navigation

[Closed] 99 Rote Luftballons

This support ticket is created 2 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 2 years, 2 months ago.

Author
Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 20.57.57.png

One needs humour and patience, because the forum ticket https://toolset.com/forums/topic/wpv_filter-wpv_filter_user_query-returns-no-query/ is closed due to my late reply.
Yet, it still offers me the buttons to reopen/reply (see screenshot)
But when I then submit, it tells me that "ERROR: Topic is closed."

So I just open a new topic here to reply to Nigel

<hr>

I am sorry for the late reply here, Nigel...

So, I didn't actually test what you suggest but I am pretty sure you are right.

However, check the DOC:

add_filter( 'wpv_filter_user_query', 'my_callback_function', 99, 3 );

(it's what seems to be the general consensus also for other hooks on that doc page)

You might want to change that (doc), since 99 is already a pretty high priority, and it is the one I used (and did not work for me).
On post Views it works thou, that much I know, using 99.... rote luftballons hidden link

I did then resolve the issue with another approach, which is why I then also forgot about this ticket here...
Just thought to let you know that the DOC states to use 99

Cheers!

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

You are of course correct, it's been like this for years, and I've always ignored it when writing my own API calls.

I've created a documentation ticket asking them to do a quick sweep and update the priorities to 101 from 99.

Cheers!

The topic ‘[Closed] 99 Rote Luftballons’ is closed to new replies.