Skip Navigation

[Resolved] 3

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Nashaat 6 years ago.

Author

I am trying to:

I have created 3 hierarchical taxonomy for my custom post type
1- Car-Brand Taxonomy
2- Car-Model Taxonomy
3- Car-Version Taxonomy

The search works on this page: hidden link

My Problem is with Cred that i have added those Taxonomies, so the user can add or choose from existing Taxonomies. the user will choose from dropdown of a Taxonomy but if the option not there he can add it wit the add new button.

the button shows only for Car-Brand but the last two show up on Cred without the Add New button.

how to fix this?
Cred form: hidden link
here is the code i am using for my Cred

<div class="row">
    <div class="col-lg-12"><div class="column-style">
		<label>Car Brands</label>
		[cred_field field='car-brand'  display='select' single_select='true' output='bootstrap']
		[cred_field field='car-brand_add_new' taxonomy='car-brand' type='add_new']
	</div>
  </div>

<label>Car Models</label>
		[cred_field field='car-model'  display='select' single_select='true' output='bootstrap']
		[cred_field field='car-model_add_new' taxonomy='car-model' type='add_new']
	</div>
  </div>
		<label>Car Versions</label>
		[cred_field field='car-version'  display='select' single_select='true'  output='bootstrap']
		[cred_field field='car-version_add_new' taxonomy='car-version' type='add_new']
	</div>
  </div>
</div>

Provlem Resolved!
I have Auto Generated the Cred Form and the bug has disappeared.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.