Skip Navigation

[Resolved] 1.6 Beta

This support ticket is created 2 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by JoelK2744 2 years, 10 months ago.

Author

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any news on the Blocks 1.6 (and Maps) Beta update as I understand this will bring OpenStreetMap functionality which we would like to make use of.

Thanks,

Joel

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Joel

I'm sorry to say that work on OpenStreet Maps didn't make it into the 1.6 dev schedule after all, the focus was on rewriting the editing experience for Views and custom archives in the back end, as well as a swathe of bug fixes.

It's back in the pool of potential work competing with all the other outstanding features, and I can't give any indication of when it might be picked up I'm afraid.

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the quick reply. Ah that's a shame...hope it gets back towards the top of the pile as it's definitely a much needed feature for a mapping solution.

Thanks,

Joel

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.