Custom fields allow you to add any kind of additional, custom information to your WooCommerce products. Using Toolset you can enhance the default set of the WooCommerce fields with custom fields of your choice.
Steps for adding custom fields to products
- Go to the Toolset → Dashboard page and click the Add custom fields in the row for Products.
- Click to select the type of the custom field you want to create first.
- In the dialog that appears, type in the name of your field. The slug is created automatically.
- Set other options for your custom field such as description, validation, etc. Different types of fields have different options.
When you’re done adding all fields you need, click the Save Field Group button.
Your group of custom fields will now appear when creating or editing products.
- Adding Toolset Blocks to the WooCommerce My Account Page
- Selecting WooCommerce Blocks Output Type
- Creating a Custom List of WooCommerce Products for a Taxonomy
- Building a Custom WooCommerce Shop Page
- Creating a Page with a Custom WooCommerce Product Search
- Creating a Custom List of Related WooCommerce Products
- Creating Custom Templates for Single WooCoomerce Product Pages
- Adding a Custom Taxonomy to WooCommerce Products
- Creating a Custom WooCommerce Product Slider
- Creating Front-end Forms for Adding WooCommerce Products
- Charge users for registering premium accounts
- Charge users for submitting content
- Creating WooCommerce Products using Toolset forms
- Custom WooCommerce Roles and Admin Capabilities