Custom fields allow you to add additional information to WooCommerce products. Toolset enables you to add custom fields to default set of WooCommerce fields.
- Go to the Toolset → Dashboard page and click the Add custom fields in the row for Products.
- Click to select the type of the custom field you want to create first.
- In the dialog that appears, type in the name of your field. The slug is created automatically.
- Set other options for your custom field such as description, validation, etc. Different types of fields have different options.
When you’re done adding all fields you need, click the Save Field Group button.
Your group of custom fields will now appear when creating or editing products.
- Using the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin with Toolset
- Enabling Additional WooCommerce Fields in Product Forms
- Adding Toolset Blocks to the WooCommerce My Account Page
- Selecting WooCommerce Blocks Output Type
- Creating a Custom List of WooCommerce Products for a Taxonomy
- Building a Custom WooCommerce Shop Page
- Creating a Page with a Custom WooCommerce Product Search
- Creating a Custom List of Related WooCommerce Products
- Creating Custom Templates for WooCommerce Products
- Adding a Custom Taxonomy to WooCommerce Products
- Creating a Custom WooCommerce Product Slider
- Creating Front-end Forms for Adding WooCommerce Products
- Charge users for registering premium accounts
- Charge users for submitting content
- Custom WooCommerce Roles and Admin Capabilities