Toolset 1.3.5 Release Improves Performance and Stability
We just published another joint release for Toolset plugins. This round improves performance of relationship queries and fixes multiple glitches for smoother operation.
Improvements in this release
This release includes updates for the Toolset Types, Blocks, Views, Access, Forms, and Maps plugins.
We improved performance in Types and Views relationship queries. This is mostly noticeable on multilingual sites powered by WPML.
Blocks and Views
We fixed two important issues when working with Views:
- Fixed an issue where a View would include the current post when they should not.
- Fixed an issue with corrupted data when translating a page containing a View with a post relationship front-end filter.
We also fixed a set of issues related to Toolset blocks:
- Fixed an issue with aligning the Container block.
- Fixed an issue with some broken styling controls.
- Fixed an issue which prevented resizing Grid block columns.
- Fixed alignment for labels in custom search filters.
- Prevent random refreshing when editing a View block that has random sorting.
Finally, this release also includes a number of other improvements:
- We fixed an issue where the Toolset → Access Control page was not fully working.
- We improved the management of non-public post types.
- We fixed an issue with editing forms that had a relationship selector. The problem was that the selector didn’t allow to set a proper related post.
- We fixed an issue where some maps failed to initialize when page was loaded.
Download and Update
We send out the update notifications in batches, so not everyone will see the update notice at once.
To get this update now, in the WordPress admin go to Plugins → Add New and click the Commercial tab. There, click the Check for updates button in the Toolset section.
Any thoughts on this release? Leave us a comment below and we’ll reply!