WooCommerceViews 2.7.6 With WooCommerce Subscriptions and Storefront Add-ons Compatibility
We just released a new version of WooCommerce Views that adds native compatibility with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin and two popular Storefront theme add-ons.
This WooCommerce Views release brings some important new compatibility for various themes and plugins. We plan to add more compatibility for various popular themes, plugins and add-ons related to WooCommerce, so stay tuned for further development updates.
New Shortcodes for Storefront Product Sharing And Product Pagination Add-ons
New shortcodes allow you to easily insert this plugin’s component for sharing product pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or via email.
Support for the WooCommerce Subscriptions Add-on
The WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin registers two Product types, “subscriptions” and “variable-subscriptions”. Before, there were some issues when using WooCommerce Views and the wpv-woo-buy-or-select shortcode with these two Product types.
This version fixes all of these issues and you can now use WooCommerce Views in combination of WooCommerce Subscriptions with no limitation.Additionally, this fix opens up doors for adding and improving compatibility with other WooCommerce add-on plugins.
Additional Compatibility Fixes For Themes and Plugins
Besides the features mentioned above, we fixed the following compatibility issues.
- Enforced the loading of WooCommerce Views PHP templates for single and archive pages to be as late as possible. This resolved the following related issues:
- Fixed a compatibility problem with the Yoast SEO plugin, related to the head meta tags this plugin adds.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the CalendarizeIt! Plugin.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Pro theme.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the X theme related to rendering its header and footer.
- Fixed an issue where the wpv-woo-product-image shortcode was rendered more than once on the same page.
Any Comments Or Questions?
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please let us know by leaving a comment below.