In a directory website, visitors can submit free and premium ads. The ads are classified by categories, which buyers can view as a category tree. The site also includes a search and features the premium ads prominently.
Front-end forms have been created and connected with WooCommerce to allow end users to submit their ads and charge a fee when required. Nested views have been created to display ad categories in a tree. Another view is used to enable a flexible search.
- product search and filters
- custom add template and add fields
- compatible with the latest WP version
- multilingual ready – WPML
- easy to control and customize
- built with HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO optimized
- ads listings available in different grids
- cross browser compatibility
- clean and well organized code
- front-end content submission
- free and optional paid ads
- responsive design that adapts to smaller devices, built with Bootstrap
- includes font-awesome icons
- full width and boxed layout
- front-end theme customizer
- unlimited colors
- unique drag & drop site and layout editor
- integrated with WooCommerce
- free lifetime updates and access to community forum
- tested with many plugins WooCommerce, WPML, Gravity forms, W3TC
- Extensive documentation and Video Library
Want to learn how to customize Directory website?
Follow this tutorial.
Get Started building your site!
Already have a Toolset account? Follow the instructions to download and install Toolset Reference Sites. Otherwise, buy Toolset and receive access to Toolset plugins and all the reference sites.
What are the reference sites?
Toolset Reference Sites are fully working designs, which you can use as the starting point for client projects. Download a reference site, customize anything that you need using Toolset, replace our sample content and deliever to your clients.
Why reference sites?
- free for all Toolset clients
- download and customize anything using Toolset
- for personal and commercial use
- license for unlimited sites