Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Will activating layouts and view effect our front-end website?

This support ticket is created 7 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.14 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 7 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Carlos Rojas.

Author

I've just installed layouts and views in wordpress, but we already have toolset types installed and active with a number of custom post types in that appear on the front end. If I now activate the plugins for layout and views this won't affect my front-end appearance will it?

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Debbie,
Thank you for contacting Toolset support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Activating the Layouts and Views plugins should not affect the front-end of your site, anyways I recommend you to make a backup of the site files and database before activating the plugins. In case you experience any difficulties, conflicts or compatibility issues you can always restore the backup and reach us for help.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Carlos

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.