Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Widget don´t show up in Multi language widget

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

I have now come forward with Layouts but have encountered a small problem. I use the widget area in Layouts and gets up my widgets in my English version. The other language versions are not showing my Multi Lingual widget. I'm not sure from where this widget comes in from, but is pretty sure it came with WPML.
You can see it on a test site hidden link Its the footer widget on the landing page.

If I switch admin language and put one more row with a widget area I can get widgets for that language to. But I have an empty area for the language widget that not display.

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Perhaps you also can tell me why I can´t use my Custom Post Type "recept" with Layouts

My apologies the long delay. I was working there but now credentials are not working anymore. Can you fix that?

Sorry, but I don´t understand what you mean with credentials.

I can't log in your site using credentials your provided in the private area, could you check them again?

Hm, I did that yesterday, and it did work, I copied from my private details here again and it works for me..... Strange, I don´t know how I can help you?
Have you noticed that the loginname for wp differ from ftp?

Now I can log, thanks. I will check that.

My apologies the long delay. I did some tests and it sounds like a compatibility issue with WPML. Our development team will take care of this and you will be notified when we have a fix for this.

I will close this thread as there is no workaround for now. Thank you for your understanding and for reporting that.

We can not reproduce this issue in our tests. So please do that:

1. Update all Toolset and WPML plugins
2. Deactivate the others plugins
3. Choose a default WordPress theme
4. Try again

Is this some kind of joke!!!!!
I have at least two sites on my computer that exhibits the exact same phenomenon. I find it rather weird that Layouts is so incompatible with WPML, isn´t WPML in same house?
You still have full access to my test site!
Sorry for my frustration. 🙂

BTW. I did what you asked for and problem still exist!

If I do a clean install it works

It don´t work on a clean install! 🙂
If I put a WPML MultiLanguage widget in the sidebar and use Toolset-Bootstrap Theme it works, if I but the same widget in the foot widget i don´t work!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.