Skip Navigation

[Resolved] White Screen of Death + Disabled "Publish" and "Preview"

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 3.46.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 3.49.22 PM.png

I am trying to: When I publish new posts, the post successfully publishes but goes to the "white screen of death" instead of reloading the saved page. The posts publish correctly but it is annoying. Additionally, after working on a post type from toolset, after a while the "publish" option will become disabled and i have to use the chrome "inspect" option to remove "disabled". Also an annoyance.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
All backend stuff so I added screenshots.

I expected to see:
Both features working correctly

Instead, I got:
Both features not working correctly.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - I've activated the WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and I see the warning from plugin "Styles & Layouts Gravity Forms" and I just tried to deactivated this plugin and I can see that the post is saved successfully and redirect back to edit post page.

I make "Styles & Layouts Gravity Forms" again active - to see its working you should deactivate that plugin and check if it works at your end as well.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.