Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When I preview this layout,with an error message.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
I created a layout called "page activity" that I linked to a single page called "test page" and that I therefore linked to the layout "header footer" by default.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:
Error message.

Dear jerome,

Could you describe more details for the questions?
What is the error message?
I tested the URL you mentioned above, I can only see a page with blank content.

Please check these in your website:
1) Make sure you are following the document to setup the child layout:
Using layout hierarchy for quick development
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/hierarchical-layouts/
2) deactivate other plugins and switch to Toolset starter theme, and test again

Hello,

I have a problem with toolset.

I created a layout that i linked to "header footer" layout.

When i tried to test it on that page hidden link

there is an error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function et_divi_get_top_nav_items() in /home/actuxctk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/layouts-divi/application/layouts/row/type/top.php on line 40

Can you tell me how can i solve it ?Regards

The function et_divi_get_top_nav_items is a function of DIVI theme, it locate in the file of DIVI theme:
\Divi\functions.php, line 8133~8159.

If you are using DIVI theme or DIVI child theme, please switch to the original DIVI parent theme, and test again, if you are not using DIVI theme, please deactivate the layouts-divi plugin.

Bonjiour
thank you for all
have a good day

Hello
I have another question you can use The Divi Builder with Toolset Layouts / Types / Views / Maps
I made a layout with Layouts and Divi Builder does not display
have a good day

Good day, The problem you mentioned above is abnormal, could you create new thread for the new question? and describe detail steps to duplicate same problem, that will help other users to find the answers, thanks

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.