Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Using any related products shordcodes output only text

This support ticket is created 7 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 7 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Raphael,

In trying to creating the backup of the site i'm getting an error that the server is out of memory to create the backup.

Could you check on this and let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

Updrafts plugin is already installed and u can use it to migrate the site, you can take my backups and move it to the new location, use updraft migration tool to restore the site. Or you can just copy the files into the new location updraft folder and restore it with the migration addon, you can use my account.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Raphael,

You mentioned that this issue occured after migrating the website. Was the website migrated using the Updraft plugin ?

It could be that the site was not migrated properly and some information or something caused some corrupt issue.

If you still have a version that works could you try using the the duplicator plugin to perform the migration ? and then perform an update to our plugins.

I would like to try all methods since this issue is not replicable.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.