Skip Navigation

[Resolved] User edit form broke after updating to CRED 1.7

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by peterS-14 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
ScreenShot1923.png

I am trying to: View my front end CRED user editing form after updating to 1.7.

I expected to see: A user edit form

Instead, I got: "User selected does not exists"

I tried recreating the form, logging out and logging in, multiple accounts, using the 'preview' in the back end which just shows shortcodes rather than form fields, nothing seems to work anymore with CRED user form.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Mike, our apologies, it looks as if an issue affecting CRED edit user forms slipped past testing.

Normally if you have a CRED edit user form and omit the user id in the shortcode then the form will edit the profile of the current user. While refactoring code, that broke.

We will be rushing a fix for this as soon as possible, but in the meantime you can add a views shortcode for the current user id as a parameter in the cred_user_form shortcode.

Here is an example of what it would look like.

[cred_user_form form='72' form_name='Edit profile' user="[wpv-current-user info='id']"]

Thanks for your patience.

Hi Nigel

same happened here, thanks a lot for providing this saving workaround 🙂

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.