Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Use Toolset themes+Layouts or themeforest premium themes

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 8 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

I posted this question in paid forum to get official support, still waiting for answers.

However, I'd like to post here again, since I'd like to hear more opinions from wide range of site builders.

I am using Avada, the so-called #1 premium theme from themeforest. It is really very powerful, but I heard some people complain slowness of those premium themes due to lost of components they have.

Since I only use small fraction of functions from those premium themes, it might not worthy to use them at the cost of site speed. Now I am considering using toolset themes (starter/bootstrap) plus layout plugin.

Do you guys have any experience whether toolset themes+ Layout will really give lighter and faster site compared with using premium theme?

Thanks a lot.

I will leave this thread open so you can get the opinion of other forums users.

Regards
Caridad

Hi Caridad,

Still no one answer my post (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/use-toolset-themeslayouts-or-themeforest-premium-themes/) that I posted in paid forum. There I put more detailed questions including how to use toolset themes and layout? Can you take over that request and give me some advices? Even though I never got support from you before, your previous answers to other customers really helped me a lot, I especially like the codes you gave in your solutions. Thanks a lot.

I replied on your other thread.
Regards
Caridad

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.