Skip Navigation

[Closed] upload youtube video

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 11 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 3 months ago.

Author

hi, i want to allow users to upload youtube video. i created a custom field: mulitple line. i tried embed the iframe code from youtube into the box but the video did not appear rather the code itself.

pse advise.

best regards tony

Anonymous

Dear Tony,

We don't allow to upload any iframe code because we not sure that this is fully security.

A most correct way for this - write only video id, not full video line or embed code.
For example for hidden link video video id is - "yPHEUb-Q-Aw".
In this case in your view you need put next code:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="<em><u>hidden link</u></em> field="post_video_id"][/types]" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This way allow to set same size for each of video, put it at same place and be sure what all work correct.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Vladimir

The topic ‘[Closed] upload youtube video’ is closed to new replies.