Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Updates Coming

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Was anything further ever done to figure out or resolved related to Toolset vs. Divi Bootstrap issues?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The work on resolving the Bootstrap conflicts is work-in-progress.

We have an internal ticket for handling this, but from what I can see the work so far has been gathering examples of issues and specific solutions, but these still need to be brought together into a series of coherent recommendations that we either publish as documentation, or as an additional stylesheet for use only with Divi.

I don't have an ETA, I'm afraid.

Is there any kind of ETA or thread I can follow for updates?

Nigel
Supporter

Sorry for the delay, I was waiting for someone to return to be able to confirm.

You can subscribe to the sticky post created about this issue: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/style-conflicts-with-bootstrap-and-3rd-party-plugins-or-themes/

That will be updated with what is eventually recommended as the solution.

Unless I'm missing something, and I really hate to be a negative Ned... but the Divi integration is pretty much useless. It does not work :-(.

The integration requires so much CSS that you might as well not use Divi.

Please check out hidden link ... they have done a much better job of making the integration work. Toolset's would be great if the content template > layout options worked and page containers were correct.

Nigel
Supporter

I can't argue with you because at the moment we haven't released any update to fix the Divi CSS problems.

The developers have this issue in their in-tray, and I've added your feedback to help them prioritise their work-load.

Thanks for the feedback.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.