Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Unable to retrieve contents from the server. Open furl is bad.

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.81 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Load module manager

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: no module, no page

I expected to see: The modules

Instead, I got: nothing.

I've read about opening furl on cpanel, but my host thinks that is a very bad idea (hidden link). Why do you handle this module this way if I may ask. I saw that the problem is occuring many times. Is there another way to get the modules? I bought Toolset because of the modules for testimonials - so without them I will have to do a lot on my own I fear... Let me know if there are alternatives please.
Kind regards,
Josh Haijer

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Josh,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Each of our plugins have their own import/export functionality. Though this might take longer you can export each of the items individually and when importing them you have the options to import specific content rather than importing all of the views / types etc.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.