Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Toolset Twenty Seventeen Integration can not be found on your website to dl

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here was that the user was trying to install the Travel Destinations demo but was unable to complete the process because of the missing Twenty Seventeen Integration plugin in the process.

Solution:

This was an issue with the new updates in Layouts that combined the integrations into the Layouts plugin itself and the integrations were removed.

We have since fixed this issue with our demos and you should be able to install them without any issues now.

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by travisB 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Download Toolset Twenty Seventeen Integration so I can test the reference site Travel Destinations

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: It's on the install, it tells me I need to Download Toolset Twenty Seventeen Integration but my accounts page has no links to it, nor can I find it for download on this website.

I expected to see: A working reference site

Instead, I got: Nothing, I can't find it to download

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Travis,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Currently we have removed these as we are moving the integrations into Layouts itself.

You can try this by downloading the Beta we have https://toolset.com/download/toolset-layouts/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

ss.jpg

Doesn't work and now says "Downgraded to tested version: 2.0.3 for layouts.

What I need is the Toolset Twenty Seventeen Integration as a download

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Travis,

Here is a copy of the plugin.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you for sending the file! This works.

Spoke too soon... the plugin you gave me works. However the install for the reference site just hangs at importing post and images everytime.

I can't change apache settings, I'm hosting on wp engine.

I got around it by installing locally then migrating that to the wpengine install.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.